Recent Posts

4.09.2010

Ten things that (currently) delight me

1. The Beatles


2. Lovely teas


3. Pretty dresses



4. Sour Gummy Worms




we love it


5. Learning ASL



we love it


6. Zooey Deschanel

7. A good book







8. SVU
Photobucket


9. My cats, Jude and Lucy








10. M.

I had a whole lovely week off from work for Spring Break, in which 85% of my time was spent sleeping. The other 15%, I'm sorry to say, was spent trying to get through the Twilight series. I figured I shouldn't judge the series on the (frankly, quite horrible) movies. Unfortunately, I found the books to be only somewhat better than the films.

At any rate, at least I managed to begin my new reading list.

Tell me, what is currently on your happy list? Anything particularly thrilling?


4 comments:

daisychain said...

what a charming post, I love the tea pic

Andhari said...

I always love pretty dresses, and Zooey Deschanel :)

Janelle said...

I love sour gummies. And Special Victims Unit is my favorite show, too!

Anonymous said...

that dress is gorgeous