Recent Posts

6.23.2010

I don't exist I don't exist I don't exist I don't exist

What can I say about Regina that can't be inferred from her music? Complicated, yet simple... Unique, incredibly edgy, real

yet beautifully poetic.

















"People expect the truth, or they expect accessible, one-size-fits-all love songs. What happens is, if you're not writing the truth or you're not writing one-size-fits-all accessible love songs, they don't know what to do with you. That's why I end up having the word 'quirky' in every fucking article about me." - Regina Spektor








5 comments:

Sammy said...

i love regina s, her music is beautiful. thanks for posting this.

Anonymous said...

Hotel Song is my absolute favorite!

Klaus said...

I love Regina's music!

Lizzy said...

Regina is to cool for words.

GiGi said...

poor little rich boy! reg spek has great style, too.