Recent Posts

8.10.2010

Lovely etsy find

I'll admit it... etsy browsing has become my new favorite hobby. There's nothing I like more than curling up on my couch with a cup of tea (preferably iced, as it is still hot as Hades out here!) to dwindle away a few hours.

 It's like window shopping for the lazy!

Recently, I came across the immensely talented Irena Sophia.  Her shop is a veritable feast for the eyes! Below are just a few of my favorite prints and drawings from her wonderful etsy shop:












Simple, clean, classic. 

As soon as I have some money to spare, I will definitely be picking up my own little print. It would look just lovely framed over my desk. 




3 comments:

Klaus said...

gr8 art!! love it

Holly Bierly Young said...

I had such a hard time making our 'weekly menu' for dinners because it is SO FREAKING HOT HERE! I don't care who you are...when it is nearing 104 degrees, chicken pot pie just does not sound appealing. The first few sentences of your post made me think of that. :) I love these prints. I was going to pick a favorite, but I just couldn't choose! Best wishes! Holly

Anonymous said...

What beautiful artwork. You have good taste.