Recent Posts

8.03.2010

Song of the moment

 The Beatles For No One has been on repeat in my iTunes lately. It is such a beautiful, heartbreaking song... Don't you agree?






Your day breaks, your mind aches
You find that all her words of kindness linger on
When she no longer needs you
She wakes up, she makes up
She takes her time and doesn't feel she has to hurry
She no longer needs you
And in her eyes you see nothing
No sign of love behind the tears
Cried for no one
A love that should have lasted years
You want her, you need her
And yet you don't believe her when she says her love is dead
You think she needs you
And in her eyes you see nothing
No sign of love behind the tears
Cried for no one
A love that should have lasted years
You stay home, she goes out
She says that long ago she knew someone but now he's gone
She doesn't need him
Your day breaks, your mind aches
There will be times when all the things she said will fill your head
You won't forget her
And in her eyes you see nothing
No sign of love behind the tears
Cried for no one
A love that should have lasted years


What is your favorite song of the moment?






4 comments:

Gwen said...

i love The Beatles.
they are my favorite band i have a tattoo dedicated to them and am working on another :D

my song on repeat has actually also been a Beatles song, Free As A Bird.
its one of my tops.

Lucy said...

Love the Beatles. As you'll notice, my blog is named "Lucille in the Sky." You can read more about why I chose that name on my About page. Not sure if I have a favorite song at the moment. Although I am addicted to Feist. Great blog! Stopping by from 20SB and following.

Anonymous said...

Special Award for Here, There and Everywhere

Hi there,

I have been following your blog for a while and I am extremely impressed with your posts, particularly the one on vintage dresses. We have a fashion and beauty blog, Be In Style (http://pocketchange.become.com/category/fashion-and-beauty), which covers everything from skin care products to fabulous summer dresses.

We currently average around 1.5 to 2k unique visitors per day at our shopping blog homepage with users clicking through to an average of 500 single posts. We are always looking for blogs with exceptional content. I feel that your site is outstanding and I wanted to present our Style Award to your blog.

If you feel this would be something you might be interested in please let me know and I will happily answer any questions or queries you might have.

Kind regards,

Briana Hernandez
Briana.hernandez@become.com

Jenna said...

the beatles are magical. abbey road has been on my repeat this past week.