Recent Posts

9.24.2010

10 Things I Love Friday

Hello darlings! Anyone up for another installment of "10 things?" Good!

1. Pretty socks with pretty shoes

I am loving lacy, frilly socks this season... So adorable!

2. Twinkle lights

One of my favorite things to do in my downtime is lay in bed and stare up at twinkle lights strung all around the room...

3. Lovely, magical jewelery


(i am so inspired to make my own birdcage necklace)

4. Hair bows



5. A gnome door!


6. The beginning of my favorite season


7. Prettily wrapped packages

Who doesn't love to receive packages? Especially when someone takes the time to pretty them up.

8. This adorable vintage shop

i will always pull over for one of these...

9. A sweet treat in honor of the last days of summer


10. My current craving



Happy Friday! I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend of sipping tea, watching X Files, and celebrating my dear mother's birthday this Sunday! !Nos vemos!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That mirror necklace is breathtaking

mice_aliling said...

I love your friday stuff...always dainty :)
Oh and those frilly socks, I wanna own a pair :)
http://micealiling.blogspot.com/

Haylee said...

love this post. Your pictures are amazing!