Recent Posts

9.25.2010

Hanson

For all those who were wondering, the Hanson concert was amazing! We arrived at Downtown Disney around 3:30 pm, ate the croissant turkey sandwiches I packed, then wandered around for a bit. We were next to Zac Hanson on the walk, which was pretty convenient!

I managed to sneak a few photos


The actual concert was awesome, but we had to stand around for hours before Hanson came out; through one mediocre opening band and another horrible one. But it was all worth it in the end...


What about all of you? Any exciting shows/concerts lately?

5 comments:

Gwen said...

i went to see Neon Trees last night.
best live show ive seen in a LONG time.


i've yet to see hanson though...i think i'd cry if i did

M. said...

It was one of the best shows I've ever been to!! :)

daisychain said...

I am really quite jealous

mice_aliling said...

Oooh, I haven't been at a concert lately. Good to see you enjoyed. I hate mediocre front acts...but you need that as opener before your headliner :)

http://micealiling.blogspot.com/

TanyaJ said...

HANSON! omfg!