Recent Posts

9.05.2010

Vintage, etsy, and a dash of inspiration

A few of you may remember my 101 Things in 1001 Days challenge post. While I've made some progress in ticking off my list, I was feeling a bit down because I haven't tackled a big challenge yet.

until today!

I've been collecting vintage clothing and accessories for some time now, and I am beginning to run out of room to store them all! To remedy this, I finally got the nerve to open my own etsy shop! I will be listing over the next few weeks, so please take a look (if you are so inclined).


And just so this post isn't all text, here are a few inspirational photos...




I hope you all have a wonderful Labor Day weekend!


3 comments:

mice_aliling said...

I especially love the last photo. :) Dainty!

Anonymous said...

beautiful photos and shop

Harley said...

Well done! Good luck with the shop!!