Recent Posts

9.23.2010

What I'd like to do this autumn season...

Visit a pumpkin patch and find the perfect carving pumpkin



Bake a couple of pies from scratch



pumpkin, apple, cherry, I'm not picky!

Stitch a Fall garland



Drink hot apple cider with a cinnamon stick



Rake up all the leaves in my parents yard and jump in the pile





Tis the season for pumpkin picking, hot apple cider, and leaves leaves leaves (and I couldn't be happier!) Welcome to the start of my favorite season! As much as I adore everything that makes up Autumn, I have to admit my favorite thing about this season is the fashion. Tights under dresses, cute trench and pea coats, toasty scarves and mittens... I absolutely adore dressing up for the chilly weather. When California heats up to unbearable temperatures, I give up on caring about my appearance. It is simply too hot! After this sweltering summer, I am so ready to toss my sloppy t-shirt-and-flip-flop combo and finally don some cute fall wear!   

What are your fall plans?

4 comments:

Gwen said...

fall plans for me are going hiking and to the beach.

fall where i live is about 80-100 degrees.

sometimes i wish it was cooler and the leaves and stuff were awesome here.
never happens.

daisychain said...

Oh I love baking pie,
never tried pumpkin pie though
*adds to bake list*

Gerri said...

i am most looking forward to eating all the halloween candy laying around the house! he he.

mice_aliling said...

I love baking from scratch and I particularly like the photo of the different colors of leaves on your arm :)

http://micealiling.blogspot.com/