Recent Posts

10.08.2010

10 Things I Love Friday

 Happy Friday to you all! Here are my favorite pretty things for the week. Enjoy!

Sweet, creative breakfasts. I really need to start waking up earlier to experiment in the kitchen!




I've become a bit obsessed with mustaches



These amazing boots

want
The prettiest jewelery box I ever did see


I own every book in this wonderful collection. Anyone else read The Tales of Beedle the Bard?


The prettiest gal


I am absolutely lusting after this skirt


I want to start my own vintage pattern collection! Too bad I don't actually know how to sew from a pattern... 

yet
This gorgeous pressed flower page

 more images here

This uh-mazing book collection. Honestly, the bookworm in me is squealing right now.

That's all for the moment. I apologize for being such a slug these past several weeks... I suppose I'm in a bit of a blogging slump. I am definitely in need of some new inspiration, so I'll turn to you, my dear readers. What (or who) do you turn to when you need a fresh outlook?

3 comments:

daisychain said...

those breakfasts look adorable!

M. said...

that breakfast looks good.. i want to eat them

sueper said...

great pics - love the mustaches I'm a fan too! and audrey - indeed the prettiest girl ever!