Recent Posts

10.20.2010

Tricks & Treats: Vintage Costumes

Hello, hello! It's another chilly night and I am loving it! For today's treat, here are a few of my favorite old-time vintage costumes:


I am loving these kiddie clown costumes! So adorable!

Fun vintage masks. That rabbit one is so Donnie Darko.

Dressing up as a pirate is one of my favorite things to do. Arrrr, Matey!

Rita Hayworth and Pinky Tomlin at a Halloween bash.

This kitty wanted to get in on the Halloween madness!

 
I think this photo is my favorite. A group of old ladies dressed as witches, sipping tea? Classic.


What are you planning on dressing up as this year?


3 comments:

Harley said...

Love this post. Love the kiddy clowns. Love the old ladies. Love Halloween.

Anonymous said...

is that veronica lake? she is so gorgeous.

jen said...

i am going to be a pirate for halloween and i am making my boyfriend a pirate costume too!

make sure to stop by lifespelledjen.blogspot.com after halloween to see pictures of how it turned out : )