Recent Posts

12.06.2010

December Wishlist Christmas List

Honestly, where did the year go? I woke up this morning and had a brief panic attack when I realized I've hardly made a dent in my Christmas shopping. =(  I've become more and more disgusted every time I walk into a Walmart or a Target, or even the mall. I may end up buying all my Christmas presents from independent businesses... I feel much less guilty when I'm not handing my money over to disgusting corporations like Walmart.

In any case, here are a few things I've had my eye on (for myself, of course!)

1. These adorable Christmas storybook pendents, found here.


2. I am interested in purchasing an e-reader, but I'm not 100 percent convinced it's worth the price tag. Thoughts?


3. I have been scouring the internet for the perfect vintage cape. I know it's out there... somewhere.


What's on your Christmas list?

4 comments:

mice_aliling said...

Cozy. I haven't started my list yet. I doubt if I'm gonna do it anyway. Haha :)

Holly said...

I have so many things on my christmas list but most are out of necessity :/ like a long winter jacket and some scarves

Anonymous said...

great post! i am in love with those christmas pendents.

Harley said...

Ereaders are totes worth the cash. I have a sony reader and to be honest, although I love ACTUAL books, if I'm travelling anywhere the ereader is a godsend; really light and I don't have to worry about finishing the book and then having nothing to read!

If you're a bookworm or a traveller definitely get one. Mine is pink!

And those storybook pendants are CUTE.