Recent Posts

12.20.2010

I'm Gilty...

This evening, I gave into tempatation and purchased the Bensoni Epaulette Sheath Dress from Gilt.com's Pre-Holiday Sale.

I really should feel more "gilty' about this purchase (I'm desperately broke, after all), but how could I resist when it had marked down from $610 to $59?

I can't wait to receive this beauty in the mail! Now if only I had a holiday party to wear it to...


Not a member of Gilt? Follow this link for a-m-a-z-i-n-g deals on designer goods.





5 comments:

M. said...

I love that dress!! Can't wait to photograph it. :)

Gerri said...

fabulous dress!

daisychain said...

wow, love that dress! xox

mice_aliling said...

I know what you mean. I must stay away from online shops. The only difference between you and I is I spend more money on food and art stuff than on clothes and makeup. Not that I don't love it, but I do have designer friends and stylists who ships up outfits for me. :) Happy holidays!

jen said...

gorgeous dress and i'm going to gilt now : )

life spelled jen