Recent Posts

1.08.2011

10 Things I Love Friday Saturday



the first snowfall of the season! love it.



my drink of choice


this beautifully haunting photo


this adorable deer figurine family


this amazing whistle necklace needs to be mine!


this lighting display is so amazing! i'm considering trying it out in our house.


i lovelovelove collecting pretty vintage patterns.


this amazing Polaroid collection

a favorite band


the prettiest suitcase i ever did see!

i hope you all had an amazing new years! mine was quiet- dinner with my parents, brother, and the mister, then home to watch the ball drop! i can't think of a more perfect way to end the year.

any interesting plans for the weekend?


12 comments:

Debbie said...

The first two photos make me think of Narnia, and I'm enchanted by the deer, owl, and polariods!

M. said...

i like all these pics

daisychain said...

that whistle necklace is incredible.

Jillian said...

the Polaroid wall is too cool
xoxo jcd http://cornflakedreams.blogspot.com/

KcomeKarolina said...

amazing list!!!

xoxo from rome
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

Hazel said...

cute photos on your list! very uplifting :)

xoxo hazel
http://hazelnot.tumblr.com

Gerri said...

That suitcase is so cute! And I'm jealous you've had a bit of snow already.

My name is Renée. said...

I love those vintage inspired necklaces!

Erin Wallace said...

I love all of these things, and I love that I found your blog!

xo Erin

sueper said...

love your selection - and I I I I want the wisthle ;)

devorelebeaumonstre. said...

love the polaroid wall. my old roommate had a wall like that in her room that I just adored. x


p.s. I'm having a valentine's giveaway on my blog if you'd like to check it out. xx
devorelebeaumonstre.com

Lula said...

Lovely pictures!