Recent Posts

2.10.2011

M finally got around to developing our film from last summer! We experimented with a vintage camera (my father's Canon AE-1, from 1980) and expired film, to these results...












Sorry for the sleepy blog! I've been preoccupied with job hunting. I actually had a second interview with Disney yesterday... It was great, they gave us a tour of the costuming department and I spent the entire time wishing I had my camera so I could snap photos of all the backstage secrets!

:D

4 comments:

M. said...

cool pics!!!

Anonymous said...

love those old medicine bottles!

KcomeKarolina said...

amazing pics!!!!
Thank you for passing by and leaving your sweet comment! I hope you know that k come karolina is also on bloglovin, facebook and twitter :) so cu soon!!! AND THERE'S A FLASH VALENTINE'S GIVE-AWAY!!!

xoxo from rome
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

Renée said...

great photos! And Good luch with the job hunting!