Recent Posts

2.06.2011

Spring Inspiration: Carven S/S 2011

For the past few weeks, the weather has been strangely spring-like here in southern California. Although I am mourning our extremely short winter, I managed to cheer myself up by browsing through the Spring/Summer RTW collections. Of all the S/S collections I have seen so far, Carven's is by far my favorite. I am absolutely enthralled by the collection's amazing blend of elegant, tailored pieces and fresh, lively colors!




Source: Style.com

5 comments:

Jillian said...

LOVE that blush pink dress. great picks! xoxo jcd
www.cornflakedreams.com

M. said...

cool dresses!

Alice said...

I adore the top right hand corner dress, so lovely x

ola appletea said...

these are really great style :) Love this collection!!!

P.S. I am hosting the very first CONTEST on the APPLE TEA, so if you like you can take part in it. It would mean the world to me. Please, visit here:
http://theappletea.blogspot.com/2011/02/contest-pick-header-for-appletea.html

Chuck said...

Gorgeous. They have totally nailed what everyone wants to be wearing right now.