Recent Posts

5.20.2011

Jo Totes Camera Bag


After weeks of researching, I have finally decided to purchase a Jo Totes camera bag! At first, I considered the Rose, but I think it might be just a smidge too big for me at this point. Maybe when I go back to school in the fall and need something a big bigger to fit my laptop, as well!




I've settled on the Millie bag (above), but I am absolutely torn about what color I should get! The practical part of me thinks I should get something neutral, like gray or black, so it will match with most of my wardrobe. But...

The impulsive part of my brain is screaming, "No! Go for marigold or moss!"



So, my wonderful blog readers... Which color do you think I should go for? Also, do any of you own a Jo Tote? How do you like it? If not, what camera bag do you currently carry?

♥

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

the mustard color bag is truly fabulous!

mice_aliling said...

Go for the colored ones :) I like the moss. :) these are really nice stuff!

daisychain said...

Yellow! Has to be yellow.

samiam said...

they are both lovely, i can't decide!

Claire M. said...

I love the mustard color! Nice bag ;)

princess said...

Definitely the yellow!!

Emily Marie said...

My vote is with the yellow! Super cute.