Recent Posts

6.16.2011

5 Things for Fun

Hello, hello! It's another beautiful morning here in sunny southern California and I am currently curled up on my couch, drinking a cup of coffee and listening to Mumford and Sons. I'm so pleased that I actually have something planned for today, other than sleeping and driving all the way to Anaheim! The mister and I will probably wander into town and visit a few thrift shops, maybe take in a movie... And pick up my dad's birthday present, of course! In any case, here is a silly little feature I like to call 5 Things for Fun.

Things I Wish I Could Do:
  • Spend the day in the LA Fashion District
  • Have a picnic
  • Attend a show at the Redlands Shakespeare Festival
  • Spend an entire day snapping photos
  • Take a road trip to the Grand Canyon (Maybe this summer!)
4 Things I Am Looking Forward To:
  • Going back to UCLA this September!
  • Taking my new Jo Totes camera bag out for a spin
  • The latest Harry Potter film... The end is near!
  • Reading The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle by Murakami 
3 Things I Did Yesterday:
  • Fretted about applying for graduate school (and by fretted, I mean 'minor anxiety attack')
  • Selected my courses for fall quarter 
  • Read for several hours
2 Places I'd Like to Travel To:
  • Berlin
  • Prague
1 Thing That Inspired Me Today:
  • This post by Miss James from Bleubird Vintage 
I hope you all have a wonderful Thursday! 



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

BERLIN. Totally recommend it-it's my hometown so who are we kidding here, but still. Treat yourself before grad school!

Jenine said...

Murakami is a lovely writer, good choice!

Claire M. said...

I really had fun reading your posts

Anonymous said...

You are so cute! I love your posts!

mice_aliling said...

Berlin and Praha are fabulous. I must post photos of them in my blog for you :) I'm just gonna rummage through them :)

I like just snapping away in one entire day. I joined a photography club and we do monthly trips...not necessarily pricey...sometimes park walks would just do.

Ah i must tell you I miss LA. I haven't been to LA in summer...only last weeks of winter :)