Recent Posts

6.22.2011

Daily Outfit, Plus Jo Totes!

I am so excited about my new Jo Totes camera bag! It is roomy and gorgeous and just plain perfect! I can easily fit my camera and attached lens with plenty of room to spare for my everyday purse items (wallet, phone, keys, etc). 



After faffing around with my new camera bag, the mister and I decided to wander over to our local thrift shop. I'll admit I have a weakness for used books. It is so hard for me to walk away without buying half a dozen books I will probably never read!




lace top: forever21
navy shorts: forever21
purple cami: macy's 
grey bow flats: gift from the mister
camera bag: jo totes millie bag in marigold 

Sadly, I came away empty-handed. I'm sure my staggering bookshelves are quite relieved.



5 comments:

Gerri said...

you are too cute! love your outfit and your bag!

Anonymous said...

I am the exact same way with books in charity shops

felia said...

I love all your outfits

mice_aliling said...

My camera bag is actually an old brown leather bag...also enough space for my everyday staples (phone, ipod, sketchbook & a few pencils.) i love it... yours looks really hip and summer-y.

Claire M. said...

I love the bag!