Recent Posts

8.17.2011

10 Things I Love Friday Wednesday

I know, I know, it's not time for a 10 Things I Love! But I've had a super stressful week and compiling lists of things that make me happy never fails to put me in a better mood. So without further ado, I give you... 10 Things I Love Wednesday!

These Foxy Wood's by Jeffrey Campbell. So in love! ♥



One of my favorite sweet shops, located in one of my favorite cities... I simply cannot wait to move back to Westwood this winter. I am already planning on taking all of my friends out for ice cream sandwiches at Diddy Riese. 

The cutest picture I've seen all week!


Electric lemonades... My new favorite cocktail!

This gorgeous Blue Tribe dress. My closet it calling out to it. 



Jesse Eisenberg in Zombieland. He is so adorable, and this is one of my all-time favorite zombie films. 

The prettiest collection of sunglasses I ever did see. 

I absolutely adore summery citrus scents!

This gorgeous Orla Kiely coat makes me long for autumn. 



Is it strange that I love this mustache on a stick? I sincerely believe mustache's are appropriate for any occasion. :)


2 comments:

mice_aliling said...

Not a fan of moustache but they sure do look fun here. Oh and you and sister both love Cool Water :) It's her perfume since forever. Good stuff t release all the stress in you :)

Anonymous said...

i love jesse eisenberg too!