Recent Posts

9.22.2011

22 things... for my birthday! thing 1

I thought it would be entertaining to participate in a little birthday countdown I've seen around the blogsphere... It involves counting down to my birthday by posting one random fact about myself each day until October 13th (my birthday!). I've seen a couple other bloggers try this and I thought it was such a neat idea! I'll be turning 22, in case you couldn't tell. ;-)

Without further ado...


thing 1: i think i have terrible handwriting.


just awful, isn't it?


I hope you all are having a fabulous week!

2 comments:

jen said...

oh join the club on that one! sometimes i can barely read what i've written down.

life spelled jen

daisychain said...

I really like your writing! I work with doctors, trust me...that's bad writing!