Recent Posts

12.24.2011

bits & pieces. or, my month in instagrams!

 mickey the dog with arthur and morgana (merlin not pictured)
yes, i've named my kitties after characters from the adventures of merlin


early mornings on campus

 my mama at mr. noodle

winter in the desert 

 trapped in a box

 a yearly tradition


 a pretty 50s dress

 echo park- one of my favorite la neighborhoods

 norton simon museum of art

it's been a busy month- i've:
-studied like crazy during finals week
-finished up my first quarter back at ucla
-found an apartment in westwood for next quarter and
-shuttled my cousin all around southern california when he visited from kansas

i'm super excited about moving back to la, and even more anxious for classes to start back up. here's hoping 2012 will be more productive then the last!

<3

4 comments:

Jessa Belle said...

How exciting! Good luck in the New Year and look forward to reading more about it!

Love & Lollies... Jessa

Confessions of the Cupcake Countessa

Rachael said...

Gorgeous photographs x

Anonymous said...

i love instagram... and your photos!

Glasses said...

I was very pleased to find this web-site.I wanted to thanks for your time for this wonderful read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you blog post.Glasses